Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
334; re-ality
Saturday, 3 December 2011 @ 10:24 pm
my heart hurt so much when I came home tonight.


I had a wonderful experience on-shoot today. ^^ despite just sitting on my seat and stoning/sleeping for half the time, I'd managed to get to know at the very least, the people my sister works with. a bunch of weirdos, really, but still nice people.

new same-age friend. hehe. damn, I like same-age friends. easy to bully. ;)


bumped into some difficulty at home. made me feel so helpless and useless once again. and those feelings from before flooded me and I'd wanted oh-so-much to leave the house and never come back again like in those days. I'd so much wanted to tell my dad the things I've kept in my heart for so so long... but the furthest I'd gone was to sit in his room and watch the TV with him, and just share with him what happened at work today.

the things my family does really makes me feel like crying at times. it makes my heart cry so much, I don't know when to stop.


Mother, I don't know why you do the things you do, endlessly finding fault with us even when we have good intentions, hold grudges against us ever so tightly like you always did. but I pray to God everyday that you'll find a peace in your heart, that you will one day accept JieJie and I for who we are, just as we are, as your children.

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment