346; Sentosa
Tuesday, 27 December 2011 @ 12:30 am
so... I'd crawled out of bed at 1020am and ate minimally and left the house without telling Mum what time I'd be back. hoho. waited quite a bit for an 855... and then zoooomed off to Vivo. had thought that I'd be the only one late, but haha, nearly everyone missed the 12pm meeting time. XD
walked to Sentosa and back. hehe, since it's a public holiday and the monorail was PACKED with people. lots of laughter as Jia Hui tried to photobomb the tourists that were taking photos. hehe. walked all the way to the beach, taking unglam photos and more photobombing during the journey, lots of laughter and lots of smiles. (:
more fun at the beach. revealed my ultimate useless-ness at Captain's Ball, when I couldn't even catch/throw a ball properly. HAHA. out of many many throws, I'd caught some.... let some slip... and uh... only one successful block. HURHUR. mega fail. XD realised Nabilah was also pretty fail at the game, but then... turns out that even she was slightly better than I. ooooops.
moved closer to the water after playing ball, and well, the games properly began as everyone got thrown into the water. hoho. properly got wet this time knowing that I'd brought a change of clothes and stuff for a shower. everything except... a towel. -.- but managed to go buy one, and hehe, yay more fun the water. ^^ tried to push people in to the water, but obviously failed and ended up getting flung into the water instead. sigh, clearly I'm physically weak (and very much accident prone too, not to forget), but ohwells. :/
headed for a shower and then "dinnered" with everyone (and more people; Siew Huey, Lin Er, Jia Min and Xin Ying) at the roof top at Vivo. (exactly where I was with Faeza, Mandy and Hema just... a couple of days ago. HAHA.)
left everyone at 920pm to go home because I'd told Dad that I'd be home before 10pm. unfortunately, failed quite badly and got home at 1030pm instead. T.T Dad wasn't pissed, so I was pretty happy. Mum was already sleeping, but there was still some fried rice she'd made left in the wok. I was pretty glad that she was asleep. I think she'd be pretty pissed if she knew I'd gone for a "swim" at Sentosa with a group where guys > girls. oops. XD
no photos to post yet of this outing. the writing above is definitely different from my usual. hehe. but I guess... a day to remember will be a day to remember. ^^
just one day where there was a minimal line drawn between junior/senior, closeness of friendship and all other stuff. just a day where everyone gets dunked into the sea like nobody's business, where smiles and laughter's all around. (:
had a good time getting to know Nabilah and Yan Hong today, two girls that I've been seeing around HiClub, but never really talking to them. I'm glad that Kim Leng had fun today as well. to see this group of people come together is really amazing. even more amazing is to be a part of them, even if it is for this one short day. (:
a change of URL and a change of blogskin soon. the shedding of a new skin for a new year. ^^
Labels: HAPPY, happy days
0 comments: leave a comment