Jasmine. 18. Singapore.

lost, but once again found. (:
347; knots
Thursday, 29 December 2011 @ 1:25 am
got myself a new blogskin. ^^ yay!


lots of thought going through this Wednesday.

a rather unproductive afternoon with project work. and then the engine got started and I'd fixed (kinda) my data plan. which means I can now tweet on-the-go with my phone.

headed for cell, which was great. unable to explain exactly why it was great, but I'd just left the place with a smile on my face. (:


confirmed the news when I got home and read her blog. I was chilled to the bone.

ultimate doom. what I'd thought would be a good end-of-year would probably soon become... ruins. gotta take it one step at a time, I guess. don't want to get caught up in all of this, but seems like it's inevitable. parents aren't getting any younger, I'd probably be seeing the worst of Dad soon enough. it kinda of scares me, just thinking of how things would go; their reactions, the fights, the tension (once again), the screams, shouts, tears, sobs.

don't really like it much. hate it, really.

never liked loud noises to be at home. vacuums, banging of utensils, plates, bowls, chairs, glass, wood, plastic. urgh, they irk me enough to drive me out of the house.

home's meant to be a place of harmony and peace. or at least, it is to me. but why is it falling apart because of one person?

stop living in your fantasy world, start living in reality. lower yourself and look up from the ground, for once. you can't stay up there forever. >:( 

Labels: ,

0 comments: leave a comment